We are currently in the process of becoming an NDIS verified provider. However, we are still providing podiatry and foot care services to those participants who have an NDIS plan manager.
Some of the services we provide include:
– General skin and nail care for those who are having difficulty reaching their feet
– Callous and corn removal for those suffering from pain under their feet
– Manual therapy and massage for tight muscles
– Full diabetic assessments, including neurological and vascular testings. Diabetic foot education to keep your feet pain free
– Surgical care for painful and persistent ingrown toenails
– Fully custom made orthotics to help with foot pain and overall posture
– Footwear advice to help you find the right shoes.
For more information, please email [email protected].